Friday, January 31, 2014

Entry For 2014

Wow it has been awhile since I have posted and a lot has happened in my life since the last time I wrote.  We are now living in a cute little cottage at Spring Meadows in Grants Pass.  We moved from the country because my dh is now doing dialysis 3 days a week and living in the city is much better for us.  I have lots more time to quilt and just do some fun stuff.  Hopefully I will try and post with pictures of what I have been doing with my hobbies.

I am also very busy right now because my oldest son is getting married to a wonderful girl in Aug of this year, I have taken on several projects that they have asked me to do.  I am thrilled to be a part of their wedding since I live in Oregon and they are in California.

These pictures are of our little cottage.