Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Planning Thanksgiving 2010

Wow I'm so excited I'm going to have a traditional Thanksgiving for my 2 sons (oldest and middle one) along with 2 of my grandchildren.  Per my oldest granddaughter she requested a traditional Thanksgiving with all the fixings with a traditional Turkey.  We usually have everything but Turkey.  I've ordered a 16 lb. young hen and it is a fresh one.  I've ordered it from Cartwrights which is a quaint little store here in Grants Pass Oregon.  I used to work there and it is a great place.  I'll take pictures of our Thanksgiving and post them here to share.  Wish my other son and my wonderful daughter-in-law along with my youngest grandson could also be here but they are expecting my 4th grandchild which is a girl.  I will have a perfect set 2 of each I love them all too pieces.